After months of saving your pocket money and further pooling money from your parents, you are now loaded enough to buy your favourite smartphone! Congratulations! But have you also thought about how you are going to keep your dear phone safe from any untoward incidents? No, then do your research now to find out about Mobile Protection Plans.
What is a Mobile Protection Plan? It’s a plan that covers risks to keep your smartphone protected. Let’s take a quick look at the various risks around your mobile phone.
- Damage or theft.
- Damage arising from fire, lightening and explosion.
- Liquid/fluid damage.
- Loss arising due to personal negligence such as losing, misplacing or forgetting it somewhere.
- Loss arising from attempted theft.
- Act of God.
- Loss due to nefarious activity, cyber-attacks, terror attacks etc.
- Damage due to incorrect installation and incorrect set-up.
- Any loss arising outside the Indian Territory.
- Damage to accessories.
Smartphones are so crucial to our lives that people often become restless the minute there phone is out of sight. Last I remember, this was how people felt when their kids were away. It’s amazing to think what all we do using our smartphones and not keeping them protected is something we just can’t afford anymore.
It is advisable therefore, to go for a Protection Plan as soon as you buy your phone. Though, it’s not too late even if you decide to go for it after reading this. Check out OneAssist for Mobiles. Covers your risks and renders a great service with it.
Live Assisted. #StayProtected.